Looking to experience more on your next trip abroad? Our multi-stop Travel Consultants can help you make the most of your holiday with a multi-stop flight – and it’s cheaper than you might think. From seeing beyond the airport in the world’s major stopover destinations, to stopping over in cities you might not have thought of before, our multi-stop flights team will help you find the most cost effective, interesting and innovative ways to reach your destination.
Plan Your Multi-city Flights
Popular Destinations with Stopovers
A multi-stop flight is an airfare that includes two or more stops. This can mean stopping over in a destination on the way to another, or visiting multiple destinations in one trip, covering both international and domestic flights. Whether you want to stop and shop in Dubai on the way to Australia, fit in some beach time in Mauritius en route to South Africa, or visit a few destinations in the USA, our experienced multi-stop Airfare Experts are on hand to offer advice and make suggestions to tailor the perfect flight itinerary to you and your budget.
There are no rules when it comes to booking a multi-stop flight. Some destinations are more convenient and cheaper to stopover in than others, but our dedicated multi-stop specialists can book any combination of multi-stop flights.
The most common places to stopover typically take place in the world’s main airline hubs. These include:
- Dubai when flying with Emirates
- Abu Dhabi when flying with Etihad Airways
- Singapore when flying with Singapore Airlines
- Hong Kong when flying with Cathay Pacific
- Iceland when flying to New York
- Los Angeles and the South Pacific when flying to New Zealand
- Miami when flying to the Caribbean
- Cambodia when flying to Australia
For more stopover ideas, call our dedicated multi-stop flights team today or see our blog on 6 Stopovers You Probably Haven’t Thought Of.
- A full quote in 24 hours
- Two itinerary options including one tailored to you
- We'll follow up with a call in 24 hours